Thought it might happen, hoped it wouldn't happen, but it did happen. My body's resistance finally succumbed to the illness of cold symptoms that raged through our tour group. Cough, sneeze, drip.
Oh, I'm sorry to read that. I can still hear all the coughing, sneezing and nose blowing that was going on. I assure you, your roomie did not have a cold! Mine was hay fever...I'm sure. I wonder if Joyce got anything or if her bundling up kept all the germs away. I hate to think that you have to fly with those symptoms.
Zicam works! So far I haven't developed full symptoms, and I'm not ruling out allergies to something in the air here that came while I was on the trip. Plane passengers were almost as sniffly as bus ones. I was impressed with how well your antihistamine worked and will keep some on hand. Flying with a stuffy head can be absolute torture, so I'm staying positive.
So many collections, so little time! Along the way I have collected one husband, two daughters, one son-in-law, two granddaughters, additional family and friends, and countless memories. Pack in collections of journals, recipes, art, photos, books, dishes, plants, travel files, projects, clothing, antiques, roadrunners, Santa tubing ornaments, etc. Collecting love and joy always!
Oh, I'm sorry to read that. I can still hear all the coughing, sneezing and nose blowing that was going on. I assure you, your roomie did not have a cold! Mine was hay fever...I'm sure. I wonder if Joyce got anything or if her bundling up kept all the germs away. I hate to think that you have to fly with those symptoms.
ReplyDeleteZicam works! So far I haven't developed full symptoms, and I'm not ruling out allergies to something in the air here that came while I was on the trip. Plane passengers were almost as sniffly as bus ones. I was impressed with how well your antihistamine worked and will keep some on hand. Flying with a stuffy head can be absolute torture, so I'm staying positive.
ReplyDelete