No, not the grandparents, just the granddaughters, so far. Wednesday we had lunch at school for two periods and ate subs and veggies with the first and apple crisp dessert with the second. Soon after our school visit we went to the nearest movie theater to see The Social Network. Funny that we learned how Facebook evolved from The Facebook but the film title made no such alteration. Even if you have never heard of Facebook, this movie has much to recommend it, and I recommend it, too. Relationships star, not Facebook itself.
Later we returned to school to pick up granddaughters. As soon as daughter arrived home from work, we all headed to our favorite Thai restaurant for our favorite menu items. Without knowing the name of mine, I can say that is #56 and has scallops, shrimp, and multiple veggies swimming in a spicy coconut sauce. Smooth and satisfying. I know to order it without heat because it will have plenty anyway. Sometimes I have the Tiger beer, but this time I opted for wine. I almost purred during the drive home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was hoping to find a dish featuring scallops at Greek Brothers last night, but no such luck. Had to settle for blackened snapper.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having a great time...as usual!